Wednesday, June 22, 2011

way back whens-day

so, i have decided to bring back an old "sport". call me immature or juvenile...but, i just get such a thrill out of rolling (wrapping/tp'ing) houses. i went rolling two nights last week & haven't had so much fun in such a long time. lucky for me, most of my targets of attack don't have facebook or don't read blogs...so...shhh...don't tell! here's a picture of some of my latest work...this was only the 1st or 2nd house...so, it's not my (our) best...but, you get the picture. the best part is that these friends tried to put the blame on someone else!! but, i eventually came clean!

4 comments:

  1. Glad you are carrying on my Way Back When-sday tradition! But if I wake up one morning to find toilet paper in my trees, I'm not going to be happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! I was walking the ol' doggie last week and saw a rolled house on Shoal Creek... that wasn't you, WAS it?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. leigh!!! that's the house pictured...!!! they live on shoal creek! hahaha

    ReplyDelete