Monday, July 4, 2011

Highlights of the weekend

Happy 4th of July! I just woke up from the world's worst nap. I thought it would be a good idea to take 1/2 of a 5 Hour Energy Drink (does that make it a 2.5 hour energy drink?) at 8p last night. I was super tired from being in the sun/swimming & taking care of the kids all day. I wanted to stay up & hang out with family/friends. Serious serious air ball. I ended up being awake until 5:30a! I had to take a melatonin to go to sleep. Anyway, I took a nap after lunch...only to be interruped by Sayers who "I have poop"...and, Brown taking pictures of me "sleeping" with my with my phone. A few other highlights from the weekend:
- Sayers pooped in the pool. The pool was immediately evacuated & shocked.
- Sayers hit Mary Frances in the head with a wrench.
- Brown sprayed OFF in Sayers' eye.
- Emma told me she wanted to be JUST like Britney Spears.

Wheeler out!

1 comment: